The Law of Attraction defines how thoughts and manifestation directly work together. In short, “like attracts like”; positive thoughts yield positive results. What you think and believe, is how you perceive it. What you perceive is stored into your memory. The decision-making- process is typically from our subconscious; therefore, our thoughts directly affect our futures.
When practicing visualization, you must have a definite, burning desire for this objective. Be specific and focus on the positive and solutions. Set your intentions and keep your goal in mind always. The key is to focus on a solution rather than the problem. For example, instead of wishing away your mortgage, focus on finding your success and reaping the benefits; the universe does not understand nots and nos. Lastly, tune into your energy, think about how to make it happen. Visualize yourself in the final picture. You are in charge.
The next step to visualization is adding conscious act to the objective. Start with small changes and keep your intentions on the end goal.
- Affirm your vision daily and focus on what it takes to get there; eliminate doubts and fears by belief and everything will follow.
- Replace your thought patterns with successful, positive, and peaceful thoughts
- Write down a mantra and stick in on your bathroom mirror. Say it while you are getting ready and before bed.
- Meditate on you the objective, visualizing the final picture.
- Try some Mudras during your mediation.
- Remain grateful always
- Practice mindfulness; pay attention to your thoughts and pass no judgement
- Learn to be patient and trust the process
- Let your vision lead you
Overall, working hard and choosing to prioritize your dreams is the key to Manifestation. Positive thoughts directly lead to positive actions;
“I think, therefore I am”.
You are in control of your destiny. Allow yourself to flourish and bring happiness where-ever you go. Start today, even if its for 15 minutes. Remain cognizant of your objective. We are here now; meditate on the moment. Let your breath carry you through the flow of life.
Furthurmore, find your bliss and be kind,
let go and grow.