Blogging every day has posed two challenges for me, finding the time and finding the flow. However, it is moreso the latter; I’ve found that these things can help find that flow:
- Taking a walk
- Blocking out one hour to blogging: put away your phone, close other tabs and just concentrate
- Listen to motivational podcasts episodes
- Daily Content/ Article Consumption
- Read for 30 minutes
- Yoga sequence — check out this one to spark creativity.
- Watching Ted Talks episodes
- Practicing mindfullness and being present with affirmations and mantras (check out these motivational Mantras).
- TAKE A HIKE — spending time in nature always gives me creativity
- Vist other blogs
- Brainstorm the theme— What are your categories? What are some reoccuring topic you write about? What are the most popular topics? Can you expand on them?
- Go for a drive or a bus ride to somewhere new
- Document your progress and plans for the future
- Listen to a music album you’ve never heard before
- Spend time doing one of your hobbies; pick up that paintbrush, basketball, or go for a run, whatever brings you happiness while help get those creative juices flowing!
Get over your fear of shipping and go with what comes to mind. Find what inspires you and always remember to trust your intiution.